About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Wreck my School


Mark's hopes for his school

5-1-2014

“I want the love and fire of my father to wreck my school, for a holy fear to shake even the most indifferent person.  He dwells in these halls, and He has a plan.  I hope that plan is to mess people up with his love .”

10-8-2013
“I want people to truly see how good God is and what he’s doing, not just through music, but through relationships.  People need to know that there’s a powerful God who wants so bad to be in love with us.”