About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pollution

5-10-12

Father, I have been so busy lately, I haven't been able to find much time in your word.  Thankfully, this mini-era of busy seems to be coming to an end.  I'm really happy about that, not just because I can be more chill, but also because I am able to have time to speak with you once more.  

You are amazing, God.  You are so beautiful, and you've created so many beautiful things.  I can't believe you love me even though I dishonor your sacrifice all the time.  I can't imagine what it would be like to be you, having to know that even though you gave it all for those you love, they reject that.  Help me to recognize the sin that pollutes my life, God, so that I may fight to do away with it.  I love you.  I confess I have sinned.

Mark