About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, September 25, 2014

A Simple Prayer


1-31-12



Father,



Thank you for your Word.  Thank you that even though I may have heard a passage a million times, I can still get something new out of it.  I pray that as I read your Word, You would give me an open mind and heart so that I can apply the passages to my life.  May I learn something new every time I dive into your book. 



                                                                        Thank you,

                                                                                    Mark