About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Friday, March 27, 2015

The Subject of my Soul


11-28-13 Thursday

THANKSGIVING



Morning:



I’m so far from understanding how much God wants to do life with me.  Sometimes, I even forget or reject that fact.  But this truth is the only thing that leads to everlasting joy.  He loves me.  He truly, deeply, passionately loves me.  And sometimes, there won’t be miraculous things all around me to back that up.  But there are always blessings, there are always expressions of his love.  It doesn’t take me seeing a blind man healed to know that. 



Jesus, over and over I’ve rejected you.  I’ve rejected this perfect, pure intimacy for trash.  I’m so, so sorry Lord.  Please, be the cry of my heart, the subject of my soul.  Fill me and fulfill me.  Refine me and renew me.  Fight with all your love against my stubbornness: break me if you have to.  You are the only thing worth living for. 



Deep calls to deep