About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Friday, March 6, 2015

Made for More


11-11-13
Romans 8

What do I think about? What do I focus on? Too often I let my mind wander places it shouldn’t, contemplating sin in my mind. 


I’m realizing something cool.  Though there are sins I battle with over and over again, if from the moment I wake to the moment I sleep I am filled with love, I won’t have time for self-serving sin. 


I was made for more than sin.  I was made for love.  Made to give my life and find it by loving and encouraging and refreshing others.  My sin is holding that back.


Father, I offer you all of me.  Break me to pieces if you have to, but let me live in victorious love instead of the chains of sin that have been cast off.  I am in love with God.  There is nothing sweeter of more pleasurable than that. 


Ensename A Amar