About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Burst


11-6-13 Wednesday
Morning:
Another beautiful morning in the treehouse 

Love is Freedom!

Love has saved us, but that’s not just a cliché. It’s a fact that changes everything.  So much is beautiful now, because it changed the way I see the world to realize that God puts things I love in my day-to-day life as He plays the strings of my heart.  As one in love with God, each day is an invitation to see Him work.  I see Him in everything from his rescuing [people from death] to a gentle sea breeze. 

If I live fully engaged, if I commit myself to this marriage with Christ, my joy and my peace and my love will be contagious. His perfect love will burst through my actions and decisions and make people wonder about this God I worship. 

Hosea 6:8
 “Let us know; let us press on to know the Lord; his going out is sure as the dawn; he will come to us as the showers, as the spring rains that water the earth.”