About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Monday, March 16, 2015

Only Eyes for You


10-28-13
Evening:
The struggle will always be selfishness.  The rejection of blessing and the striving after self are two of the most obviously sad, negative, detrimental things I could do.  Yet I still do them.  Despite all he’s done, how faithful he’s been.  Thank you, Jesus, for taking my punishment for this.  You have done more than taken me in, you have dressed me up as your desirable bride.  I’m not worthy, Lord, but you have saved me.  I’m sorry I run, God.  I want to live in deep love with you, with eyes for no one else.  Break me as much as it takes to tear down my sinful veils; refine me by fire.  I am yours.