About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Someone is Chasing You

4-29-14 continued


You have turned for me my mourning into
Dancing
you have loosed my sackcloth
and clothed me with gladness,
that my glory may sing your praise
and not be silent, 
O Lord my God, 
I will give thanks to you 
Forever!
Psalm 30:11-12

I want to see blessings for what they are.

What kind of love would drive a perfect God to die for a sinner? Something radical...

When I run away, you do a whole lot more than just wait for me to come back.  You RUN after me.