About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Friday, August 22, 2014

Discover

12/28/12

Psalm 66:20

"Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me!"

Lord, When I cry out to you, you listen.  Even if sometimes it seems as though I'm just saying words, you ARE there and you DO hear what I say.  Thank you, Lord, that I can count on that.

Lord, you are incredible.  Nature proclaims your name to all the world, though many shut their ears.  You've created such beautiful, complex things, some of which man will never understand.  There's always something more to learn or discover.