About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Eclipse

5-2-12 (Part 2)

Lord, eclipse my dark with your light.  I can't believe how much I downsize you.  You are so much more than I could ever imagine.  Open my eyes to the murk on my lantern that blocks people from seeing the fire.  Without fire, a lantern is useless.  It exists for one sole purpose, to proclaim light.  To display the fire within for all to see.  

Shine through me. 
         Burn past me.
              Eclipse me. 
                  Silence me so your voice may ring.

You mustn't just become greater. I mustn't just become less.  You must become EVERYTHING.  I must proclaim that EVERYTHING to EVERYONE. 


Or my time here is 
NOTHING. 

Mark