About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Monday, August 11, 2014

Man!

Search me, O God, and know my heart! 
Try me and know my thoughts!  
And see if there be any grievous way in me, 
and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139: 23-24

Let me know the things that I am holding too tightly to. 

Love rejoices with the truth.

What a life it is to be in love with you!  What most would see as little things give me fantastic joy and peace.  When you recognize who a gift is from, it changes how you think about it.  And knowing what God went through to give me these gifts....Man!

By day the Lord commands his steadfast love,
 and at night his song is with me, 
a prayer to the God of my life.  
Psalm 42:8