About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Monday, July 7, 2014

What do you want to be known for?

8-10-13 (in Nicaragua)

I don't want to love because I want to love.  I want to love because the Spirit within me causes me to abound in love for God and others.

Just read Matthew's account of Jesus' death and resurrection. 

Matt 28:20 "And, behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

John 13:35 "By this all people will know you are my disciples if you have love for one another."

I don't want to be known as spiritual, or religious, or someone with awesome prayers.  I want to be known as someone who loves.