About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Grateful and Stoked

10-5-13

Keep me aware, Jesus, of your glory around me.  I know it's there, but knock on my head and remind me of just how good and awesome you are. 

Philippians 4:6-7 Don't be anxious, but present to God your requests with prayer and thankfulness.  Then, he will fill you with this incredible peace.

I've loved experiencing this lately.  No stress, just trusting and faith. 

I want to be aware and acknowledge how sinful and dirty I am.  But I don't want that to be something that makes me depressed and turns me from God.  I want that knowledge to make me more and more grateful and stoked on God's mercy and grace.  I am so undeserving, but he passionately loves and pursues me.