About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

More than All the Cosmos

3-13-12

Dear God, 

You are so BIG.  Bigger than I could imagine, infinitely bigger, stronger, more powerful than I am.

You speak, and searing balls of gas trillions of times the size of Earth are formed.  you opened your mouth and light split the untouched darkness.  You spoke, and life was made.  But you didn't speak me into being.  No, No, No.  When man entered the world, you stretched out your hand and FORMED him.  You didn't watch the power of your words in man's case; no, you breathed life into man.

You love me more than I could ever understand.  You love me more than all the cosmos that dazzle me, than the music that entrances me, than the sunsets that floor me.  I don't understand it.  I really don't. But God, thank you.  Thank you that you love the brokenness humanity is.  

Thank you.  Thank you.  THANK YOU.

Mark