About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Friday, July 18, 2014

Drunk on Beauty

4-7-13

Father, 

Thank you so much for the nice weather coming this week.  Though I know I can be content with whatever weather, the forecast is literally my favorite. Thank you.

You have seriously given me so much to be thankful for, God.  And it is such a glorious feeling to stop complaining and embrace those things.  It feels like, suddenly, I have no fears, no anxiety.  Just pure, undeserved joy.  That's how I wanna spend everyday, Lord.  Caught up in your beauty, drunk on it.  Then, I will shout from the rooftops that there is so much more to live for. 

Mark