About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Monday, October 6, 2014

Your Love is Strong


1-22-12



Father,

Your love is strong.  You show your love for me, for the world, through an uncountable amount of blessings.  Lately, I’ve been sitting down and writing down a lot of those blessings.  It’s amazing how many there are.

Thank you for loving me, God.  I,a sinner, who lived in death.  You died for me; you took those lashes; you wore those thorns.  It’s amazing, the sacrifice you made.  I’ll never be able to fully understand it.  I wish I somehow could so that I could be more thankful to you.  You are the most precious gift, the most powerful sacrifice, the most courageous King.

Thank you. 

                       

                                                                        Mark R