About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Monday, October 20, 2014

I'm In


May 22, 2014

O Love of God, teach me to love! Teach me to see those around me as masterful, beautiful creations with bits of you in them.  Show me how to put others before myself. 

For the sake of Christ, then,
I am content with weaknesses,
Insults, hardships, persecutions,
And calamities.
For when I am weak,
Then I am strong.
2 Corinthians 12:10


“Think of how much suffering it’s taken for him to earn that kind of faith” *

Let me suffer for your sake, God.  If that’s what it takes to fall more in love with you, I’m in.  



*Note: Mark's Mom said this regarding one of the boys in Nicaragua who had faith in God when others disappointed him.