About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Friday, October 31, 2014

Revolution


5-18-2013

Morning:
I have blotted out your transgressions
Like a cloud
And your sins like
Mist;
Return to me, for I have redeemed you.
Sing, O heavens,
For the Lord has done it;
Shout, O depths of the
Earth;
Break forth into singing,
O mountains,
O Forest, and every tree in it!
Isaiah 44:22-23a

Prayer:
--Thank you for seeing my sins, forgiving me, and wanting me anyway
--I love that you’re so incredible that all Creation shouts your name
--If the trees and the mountains do it, why aren’t we??
--Trees can’t even see, but all your wonders are laid out in front of us and we still hide your word.
--We let embarrassment, persecution, and fear of losing our reputation silence our vision and our voice of an all-consuming God
--I pray for more than a revival, I pray for a revolution
--I pray we would cast off the chains of wanting to fit in and not offend anybody, and we would begin to proclaim your name loudly.
--I pray for the strength and wisdom to start leading people in this revolution
--Put my focus off of me and onto you.
--I pray for the gift of learning languages quickly, so that I may share this revolution with other parts of the world.