About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

All of Me


3-20-2013

Evening:

Father,
Oh how I await the day I’m face to face with you.  The day that I am no longer tempted, that I no longer sin.  The day that I’m all I’m meant to be.  But even though I long for that day, Lord, I pray for the understanding that I have a purpose here.  And that purpose is to worship you and proclaim your name to all the nations.  God, I can do that now.  I can do that tomorrow as I worship you in chapel.  I pray that you would create me into the person who is out of their mind for you.  You deserve all of me Lord, remind me of that. 

Mark