About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Unsafe Life

4-19-2014

I live such a safe life and I'm thankful for that, Father, but I pray that you'd put me in risky situations in which I can glorify you, through which I can "leaven the whole lump [of dough] through my life lived in the midst of adversity."  I want to be able to show your glory to the hopeless, to the distraught, to the mourning.  Only you can save, only you can satisfy. 


But God showed His love for us
in that while we were still sinners, 
Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8