About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Monday, August 4, 2014

More Musings from Mark's Planner

The following are random notes and scribbles from different days in Mark's school planner.  

I owe Carley $4

Why am I not helping the poor? If I truly love Jesus and want to live like him, why am I not helping and sharing the gospel with them?

Abba, I belong to you.  If I feel far from you, it is not your fault.  I am the one who allows shifting circumstances to change how I feel.  Your love flows eternal, you're in pursuit of me.  I belong to you; fill me, jealous Father. 

Ronald Reagan "Tear Down This Wall"

I should never try to create or force the fear or inspiration of God.  Those are surprises and gifts from God. 

"Jesus promised his disciples three things--that they would be completely fearless, absurdly happy, and in constant trouble."  G.K. Chesterton