About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Bam

2-25-14

Lead me in your truth and
teach me, 
for you are the God 
of my
Salvation; 
for you I wait all
the day long.
Psalm 25:5

2-26-14

I'm praying that any selfishness in my life would be made known to me.  Any bitterness, jealousy, pride, the things God pointed out to me in Nicaragua, need to go.

Yesterday, I asked God to give me someone I could serve.  And bam, _________ was discouraged and I was able to thank them and encourage them for their influence in my life.  

God listens and moves; He loves me.