About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Winds of Testing

11-11-13

Psalm 11
--You are my refuge
--Because you are my solace, evil cannot touch my soul
--You, the all-powerful God, are my protector; therefore, I can be joyful forever

--You test me.  Trials will come that you will not simply take away.  But, "You know the way that I take; when you have tried me, I shall come out as gold." (Job 23:10) I need to be faithful.  Under testing, don't let me forget who you are and what you've done for me.  For if I endure, if I hold to you, I will emerge from the test as gold.  Refined, strong, sound in my understanding of You.  Oh come winds of testing, that I may fall more in love with God.