About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

God's Smile

1-11-13 part 2

--I will behold your face.  When I live how you've shown me, when I act out of the love we have, you rejoice.  And I will feel your wonderful smile!  In the midst of darkness, of painful trials, I will be tempted to succumb to hopelessness, to bitterness.  But if I have even an inkling of faith towards you, I will feel your joy; I will feel you smiling over me.  That can sustain me through anything.  There is nothing greater than knowing you rejoice over me and you are proud of me.  The more I abandon myself to you, the more I will see your smile.