About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Fall

10-1-13

God, I want to know you better!  I want to fall more and more in love with you.

So whether we are at
home or away (heaven, earth)
we make it our aim to 
please him
2 Cor 5:9

I love reading the last chapter of Revelation.  Jesus is coming in all his glory, and His Spirit within me cries out for that. 

God, let me know your glory and love more.  Amaze me, fill me with awe, so I may fall more in love with you.

I will know Him and love Him more, the more I love others.