About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The World is a Love Song

5-5-14

It adds so much color to life to be in love with God.  I've written before that our feelings about a gift completely change depending on who gave it to us.  It's the same with God.  The sun filtering through the trees outside my window right now is beautiful, yes, but to know that the Lord made that beauty out of love for me blows my mind.  

Suddenly, the world is a love song, and I realize that the Lord knows exactly how to blow my mind, what it takes.  And when I look around and see that beauty, I realize just how close God is :)

"You have captivated my heart with one glance of your eyes..." Song of Songs 4:9