About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I Give You my Life


3-29-13 
Evening

Oh Lord,

What a sacrifice you gave 2,000 years ago.  All for us, all for me.  You felt the pain that I deserved so that I no longer had to pay the price for my sin.  Lord, I will never be able to express fully the gratefulness a sacrifice like that is due.  So I give you my life, Lord, that you may use it to tell the world of what you’ve done for us.  That I may be a beacon of light and hope to those seeking a Savior.  Thank you for bearing the shame that I deserved.  I love you.



Mark