About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Closer

Quotes in Mark's Summer 2012 Journal


These are things he felt God impressing/saying to him:


Dear One, this is only a fraction of what’s to come.  Keep your eyes open.


 Mark, I want you to see me.


No matter how well you think you know Me, I will always be able to amaze you even further. 

A quote he liked:

“I want to be a freaking revolution.  I want to ruffle feathers.  I want to burn with holiness.  I want to offend society by my existence.  I want my hands to heal and cast out demons.  I want to die a lover of God, going closer than anyone has ever dared.”

--Ariel of Icon for Hire