About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Friday, February 6, 2015

Pour


8-3-13  Saturday (Nica dia dieciseis)

Afternoon



--If I’m always trying to figure out if there’s more to life, I won’t find joy in what God has given me



If you pour yourself out for the hungry, and satisfy the desire of the afflicted, then shall your light rise in the darkness and your gloom be as the noonday.  And the Lord will guide you continually and satisfy your desire in scorched places and make your bones strong; and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.  Isaiah 58: 10-11



--I like the first part of this, pouring myself out will give me joy

--Jesus, refill me.  Satisfy me with your living water