About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Monday, February 9, 2015

All I Want


8-3-13

The more I suffer and still hold to Christ, the more joy will abound in my heart.  The closer I will come and the better I will know Christ. 



“I will show him how much he must suffer for the sake of my name.”



Tonight, I got on my knees, looked up at the night sky, and asked God for faith that I would have to suffer for.  All I want is to have a more and more intimate relationship with him.  To truly feel never alone because I have him.  Faith begets joy.  Suffering begets faith.