About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

In the Little Things


8-7-13 Wed (Nica dia veinte)
Morning:

Love doesn’t always wait for an opportunity, often makes one.

Paul to the Corinthians--  “For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.” (1 Cor 2:2)
            --No lofty words, no complex theology, no condemnation, just the gospel
            --v. 5 “so that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.”

“For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.” – 1 Cor 2:10
            --And we have this spirit within us!

I feel like I’m learning a lot about how to love people, but more than that, I want to learn to love you.

I should be careful to keep my eyes open to the simple joys and beauties around me.  In the little things I can find great joy. 

Genesis 2—God formed man personally

I need not worry about “how intimate” or “how developed” my relationship with God is, I just need to know how much He loves me and worship him.