About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Love on a Mission


May 6, 2014 (continued)

I feel so unsure of how to act in social situations.  Not necessarily in an awkward way, and definitely not out of shyness or something like that; it’s more because I’m still learning how to be selfless and loving and in tune with you in public.  It’s pretty difficult, honestly, but I think that being intentional about this fast of stepping back and listening and getting “back to the basics” will help. 



I don’t want to do anything out of trying to be like someone else or trying to fit in.  What I want first and foremost is to establish this secret place, this Eden, and carry it around with me.  I want to love on a mission spawned out of intimacy with my Jesus. 



Coming after you, Lord :)  Thanks for loving me and showing me that you do.