About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Friday, September 26, 2014

Check


5-3-14




It’s a wonderful, wonderful thing to know that if God is first in my heart, then wherever I am in life at that moment is where he’s called me to be. 


Have you not known?
Have you not heard?
The Lord is the
Everlasting God
The Creator of the ends of
The earth.
He does not faint or grow
Weary;
His understanding
Is unsearchable.
Isaiah 40:28

Evening:
I think I may do what I did when I came back from Nica and talk a little less for a while.  Coupled with that, I want to check how centered my daily focus is on myself. The words I speak are how others define me.  I want them to come from pure and glorifying intentions.

By this I seek your peace, Father.

You keep in perfect peace him whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.  Isaiah 26:3