About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Friday, September 25, 2015

How to invite God into Your Day




(re-post of popular entry)

3-29-2013

Father,

I thank you for this beautiful world you've created.  Today I wanna go out and take some pictures, explore, adventure.  I love that you've created such a world for that, with mysteries and surprises and wonders around every corner.

I pray that you would surprise me today.  Blow my mind, make me laugh.  I pray that it wouldn't just be an adventure on my own, but that you'd come with me.  Show me your world, your creation, your majesty.  Soften my heart to embrace every beautiful thing out there.

Thank you,
Mark

Psalm 27:4 "One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple."

No comments:

Post a Comment