About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Friday, January 16, 2015

Perfectly Understood

From Mark's Flickr
  
God is proving to me time and time again how good he is and how much he loves me. Little moments like the sunset catching those flowers above make me think about how God knows how much I love nature and beauty and color, and he gives it to me. I don't deserve it at all; in fact, I sometimes simply equate these moments to little coincidences in nature. But then there's that soft voice in the back of my head that says maybe if I pay a little more attention, I'll see the sunset is actually an "I love you" from a father who perfectly understands his son.