About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Live this Life Today

A "Most Popular" re-post from 7/2/14.  Your comments are welcome.

Chippokes Plantation, photography by Mark Rodriguez


3-5-2013

Lord,
Everyday that I wake up, there is a choice before me.  I can go through my day being tossed between sadness and happiness due to circumstances and events, OR I can except your invitation to live with uncircumstantial, undeserved Joy.  Everyday I wake up, there are THOUSANDS of blessings prepared for me.  I'm realizing that I accept very few of them.  I long for a life of joy that seems illogical to this circumstantial world.  To live and to laugh and to enjoy everyday to the fullest.  This is not something that requires a long process.  I can start living this life today.  Help me to remember I can be content in any and every situation.

I love you Lord
Mark

Philippians 4:11b, 13 (ESV)
"I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content...I can do all things through him who strengthens me" 

No comments:

Post a Comment