About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Invite


11-12-13
You have purposes for me Lord.  You have reasons you created me, some that I may never even know.  Father, I don’t believe I can stop your plans, but I do believe selfishness will stop me from becoming who you want me to be.  Help me recognize it, God.  You can do work through me no matter where my heart is, but I believe your purpose involves me loving others.  Humble me, Father; do whatever it takes to truly make me a servant.  Fill my life; fill me simply with what I need so that I may have you as my sustenance.  Thank you for giving me so much more than I deserve.  Take away all idols and any sinful distractions.  You want to be intimately and invasively involved in my day; I invite you in.