About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Friday, November 13, 2015

How would you finish this sentence? "All I want is ___________"





April 24, 2014

Lord God, All I want is relationship with you.  THEN HAVE IT CHILD.  IT'S RIGHT HERE, TAKE IT!

This is important: Right after I wrote those two lines above, I opened my Bible randomly and landed on Psalm 145.  This verse was underlined:


The Lord is near to
all who call on him, to all who call 
on him in truth.

I call on the Lord.  He is near me.  He wouldn't hide; he wants so badly to be in a relationship with me.  But I need to seize it. 

I am in relationship with God.  I'm never out of it, I never was out of it.  But I think the entire time, he was right in front of me saying, "Come further in! Get to know me better! I want you too; I'm right here!" 

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment