About this Blog

The purpose of this blog is to encourage your personal, daily walk with Jesus Christ, by seeing Him through the eyes of Mark Rodriguez. Updates will be made regularly so please subscribe. Most posts are taken from Mark's private journals or written by his mother unless otherwise noted.

Friday, November 7, 2014

You Stoop Down


4-23-2013

Evening:


Father,

You have opened my eyes to your glory.  I can get wrapped up in joy merely by walking down a path at sunset.  I have seen your beauty, your complexity, your infiniteness.


What amazes me is that, despite how beautiful you are, you love me.  While I am dirty and cursed and sick, you stoop down to cleanse, bless, and heal me.  You have made me into one of the beautiful things I admire.  Therefore, my sole purpose is to proclaim your greatness and worship your glory.  Open my mouth and allow me not to keep my wonder for you in my eyes, but also in my voice. 


You are beauty and grace.


Mark